sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

MY FAVORITE SEASON

 I like summer because  I love holidays. I like spending my holiday with my family and friends, as well as travelling and visiting new places. From June till the end of August I like sleeping a lot in the morning, enjoying parties and sometimes pyjamas parties, In the summer holidays I also go to my grandparents. I like the refreshing air because there I can find the tranquility I need after the noisy days spent in the city. I like helping my grandparents with the animals and other interesting things. I also learn about the customs and traditions of the Morrocan .
These are some of the reasons why I love summer and I consider it the best season of all. It offers me time for fun and meeting new people. This season gives me the feeling of joy that no other season does.

No hay comentarios: